Saturday, June 13, 2009

Gainesville, FL Maternity & Family Photos - The Atkinson's

David and I got to go out to Alachua to the home of such a cool family! I work with Sarah at Meridian and she has been such a wonderful friend and encourager in my time there. Sarah and Cameron are expecting a baby boy in just a few weeks and Cadance is pretty excited to get to love on her little brother in person. It was hot as you would expect for a June midday in North Central Florida with nary a breeze, but you wouldn't even be able to tell with how wonderful this family looks in their pics. Thanks for enduring the sweltering heat for these images. I love them. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!













Cadance had a fun time spinning with Daddy!






It was important to get a few shots with"Lamb-y" :o)










Here we are convincing Cadance to scootch over for Mommy & Daddy! She's such a cheeky little cuter!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! You got them up so fast! You are really awesome at photography! I wish you were in St. Pete I would love to learn from you! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with me!

    ReplyDelete

say what you say