Monday, October 05, 2009

visit from me mum - Gainesville, FL Family Portraits

Because we were working on our birthdays this summer (david's is July 24th and mine is July 25th), we were out of town. My mum really wanted to hang out with us for the day, but alas, we were in Orlando and that's almost a three or four hour drive for her. Fortunately we were able to get together a little bit later on. While she was here, we went to see Julie & Julia which was a totally cute movie and great for us to watch together. We went out to get some food at Panera (yum!) and later went back to the house to hang out. David took a little time to snap some mother-daughter photos of us and here are a few of my favorites!













1 comment:

  1. So ummm how adorable are you both!? And, you must have like the cutest mom ever. I don't even know her and I love her.

    ReplyDelete

say what you say